Unit6 I’m watching TV.
1. watch TV 看电视
2. read a newspaper 看报纸
3. talk on the phone 通过电话交谈
4. listen to music 听音乐
5. use the computer 使用电脑
6. make soup 做汤
7. wash the dishes 洗餐具
8. kind of 有点儿
1. —What + be+ 主语+ doing? ……正在做什么？
—主语+ be + doing sth. ……正在做某事。
2. I’d love/like to do sth. 我愿意做某事。
3. any other+可数名词单数 其他任何一个……
4. wish to do sth. 希望做某事
1. —Why are you doing? 你在做什么？
—I’m watching TV. 我在看电视。
2. —What’s she doing? 她在做什么？
—She’s washing her clothes. 她在洗她的衣服。
3. —What are they doing? 他们在做什么？
—They’re listening to a CD. 他们在听一张CD 唱片。
4. —Are you doing your homework? 你在做你的家庭作业吗？
—Yes, I am. / No, I’m not. I’m cleaning my room. 是的，我在做。/不，我没有。我在打扫我的房间。
5. Zhu Hui misses his family and wishes to have his mom’s delicious zongzi.
It’s seven o’clock in the evening. Kate’s family are all at home.
Kate is doing her homework. Her father is reading a book. Her mother is watching TV. Her grandfather is listening to the radio and her grandmother is cleaning the room. Her sister, Betty, is playing computer games.
They are all enjoying themselves.