UNIT 6 I’m going to study computer science. 检测题
文 章来 源莲山 课件 w w
A. B. C. D. E.
1. _______ 2. _______ 3. _______ 4. _______ 5. _______
6. A. I want to be a computer programmer.
B. I’m going to play computer games.
C. He wants to be an actor.
7. A. Yes, he is. B. No, I’m not. C. I played football.
8. A. Thank you. B. You are welcome. C. No, no welcome.
9. A. I am a student. B. He is a teacher. C. She is an engineer.
10. A. On bike. B. By a ship. C. By bike.
11. What is Robert going to be?
A. An office worker. B. A doctor. C. A teacher.
12. Where is Robert going to study?
A. In Beijing. B. In Shanghai. C. In Guangzhou.
13. What is Ken’s New Year’s resolution?
A. Playing the piano. B. Joining a summer camp.
C. Learning a foreign language.
14. Who wants to join the camp?
A. Ken. B. Kathy. C. Donna.
15. Who wants to learn to play the piano?
A. Ken. B. Donna. C. Donna and Kathy.
16. Peter _______.
A. dreams he is going to be a basketball player
B. often plays basketball
C. plays basketball after school
17. He wants to _______.
A. practice playing basketball
B. buy a lot of basketballs
C. become a player of the Lakers Team
18. When he becomes famous, he’s going to sign lots of basketballs and give them to _______.
A. his parents B. his friends C. his mother
19. When he becomes rich, he is going to buy _______.
A. a beautiful car B. a big house for his family
C. a big house in the country
20. From the passage we know _______.
A. Peter has many friends B. Peter is a famous player
C. Peter became a basketball player
21. （2016•上海）I can’t tell you what she said. I’ve promised ______ it a secret.
A. keep B. to keep C. keeping D. kept
22. To be _______ engineer is my dream. I’m going to study math really .
A. an; hard B. a; hard C. an; hardly D. a; hardly
23. Please check your paper to _______ there are no mistakes.
A. think of B. try out
C. find out D. make sure
24. （兰州中考）Finish your homework first；then you’ll ______ surf the Internet for half an hour.
A. can B. need
C. be able to D. may
25. An _______ must take _______ lessons.
A. actor; acting B. actor; act
C. acting; actor D. acting; act
26. There _______ an exam tomorrow.
A. is going to B. is going to be C. is going to have D. is going
27. —How are you going to spend your free time?
—Why not ______ a hobby, like collecting cards?
A. turn up B. put up C. make up D. take up
28. The sentences on the blackboard are very important. Please ______ in your notebooks.
A. get down them B. get them down
C. write down them D. write them down
29. （2016•海南）I want to be a scientist like Tu Youyou when I ________ in the future.
A. grow up B. wake up C. stay up
30. He is going to be a basketball player like Yao Ming and _______ basketball every day.
A. practice B. enter C. do D. keep
31. Please keep your eyes _______!
A. close B. to close C. closed D. closes
32. I’m going to write articles and ________ the editor.
A. send it to B. send them to
C. send it for D. send them for
33. （2016•济南）—Do you like the songs by Taylor?
—Yes. Country music _______ nice and full of feelings.
A. sounds B. listens C. hears D. looks
34. （2016•重庆）Don’t worry. Bill will help you look after your dog when you _______ away on business.
A. are B. were C. will be D. have been
35. —Bob, are you going to study abroad?
—Sorry, I’m not _______ about it.
A. relax B. interesting C. sure D. personal
Hello, everyone, I’m Wang Li. Now let me 36 you my dream job. I’m going to be an
37 doctor because I like animals very much. 38 can I be a doctor for animals? First, I’m going to study 39 now at school. Then I’m going to go to a 40 university 41
more about animals. After I leave university, I’m going to 42 a job 43 a doctor in an animal hospital. After many years, I’m going to retire 44 beautiful. I’m going to build a big garden and I’m going to keep 45 animals in the garden. Wow, I feel excited!
36. A. telling B. tell C. to tell D. tells
37. A. children B. child C. animal D. animals
38. A. How B. What C. When D. Where
39. A. hardly B. hardly ever C. hard D. hardest
40. A. big B. small C. the D. famous
41. A. to learn B. learn C. learning D. learns
42. A. to find B. find C. to look for D. lookx k b 1 . c o m
43. A. be B. am C. as D. for
44. A. nowhere B. somewhere C. anywhere D. everywhere
45. A. a lot B. lot of C. a lots of D. many
I’m going to have a party this Friday in my house.
Some friends will be there. Most of them come from their office. My best friend, Tom, will come, too. I want you to meet him.
Do you want to come? We’ll play games and talk. Then we’ll have dinner. Everyone will bring food or drinks. The party is on this Friday. It will begin at 4:00 pm. It’ll end (结束) at 8:00 pm or 9:00 pm.
We’ll have a great time! Can you come? I hope so! Let me know soon. Call me or send (发送) me an e-mail.
46. Who sends this e-mail?
A. Jenny. B. Tom. C. Lisa. D. Ann.
47. The party begins at _______.
A. 4:00 am B. 6:00 am C. 4:00 pm D. 6:00 pm
48. Tom is _______ best friend.
A. Jenny’s B. Lisa’s C. Ann’s D. Jack’s
49. What is true about the party?
A. It’s on Saturday.
B. All of Jenny’s friends will go.
C. People will not bring things.
D. It will last (持续）four or five hours.
50. If Jenny wants to go to the party, what should she do first?
A. Buy food for the party. B. Call Tom.
C. Send an e-mail to Lisa. D. Drive to Lisa’s house.
Kim made some New Year’s resolutions this year. First, she’s going to learn to play the piano. She’s going to take piano lessons and practice it every day. Next, she wants to get good grades. She’s going to study harder and she’s going to do all her homework before she watches TV. Finally, she wants to learn a new language. She’s going to buy some Japanese CDs and practice them at home.
Kim’s brother Danny made some New Year’s resolutions this year, too. He wants to become fit, so he’s going to exercise more and eat healthier food. He also wants to improve his English. He’s going to get a pen pal in the United States or Australia, and he’s going to write letters in English to his pen pal. When Danny grows up, he wants to be an engineer. So he’s going to work harder in his math and science classes.
51. Kim and Danny made some New Year’s _______ this year.
52. If Kim wants to get good grades, she has to _______ and do all her homework _______
53. Kim is going to buy some Japanese CDs for _______.
54. Danny is going to do more exercise and eat healthier food to _______.
55. Danny is going to get a pen pal from the USA or Australia _______his English.
56. Mr. Qian is a computer p _______.
57. Li Yundi is a famous Chinese p _______.
58. The problem is very difficult. Let’s d_________ it.
59.Tom likes science very much; he wants to be a s________ in the future.
60. She is going to be an _______（工程师）.
61. The boy practices _______ (speak) English every day.
62. P.E. is short for __________ (physics) education.
63. They enjoyed _________ (them) at the party last night.
64. Age is a _______ (person) problem in the West. Don’t talk about it.
65. At the _______ (begin) of the book, the writer told us a story.
66. The twins are going to the beach tonight. (改为否定句）
The twins _______ _______ to the beach tonight.
67. She is going to Harbin by train. (就画线部分提问)
_______ _______ she going to Harbin?
68. We are going to play football next Sunday. (就画线部分提问）
_______ _______ you going to _______ next Sunday?
69. I’m going to be a professional basketball player when I grow up. (就画线部分提问）
_______ _______ you _______ _______ _______ when you grow up?
70. She’s going to buy a big house with the money she saved.（就画线部分提问）
_______ _______ she _______ _______ _______ with the money she saved?
I’m going to _______ _______ _______ _______when I grow up .
I’m going to _______ _______ a new house.
To _______ _______, we must take plenty of exercise.
This movie _______ _______ _______ _______ the pollution.
I am going to learn _______ _______ _______.