5. Where is Henry’s T-shirt?
A. On the bed. B. On the chair. C. On the table.
6. How many desks are there in Betty’s classroom?
A. 30. B. 40. C. 50.
7. Who will teach Clss One English?
A. Mr Wang. B. Mr Zhang. C. Mr Li.
8. What are they going to make for Jack?
A. A cake. B. A kite. C. A model ship.
9. What does the man want to borrow?
A. A ruler. B. A notebook. C. A dictionary.
10. Why didn’t she go for a picnic?
A. She had a lot of homework to do.
B. She had to look after her grandpa.
C. She had a piano lesson.
11. When was Sally born?
A. In 1998. B. In 2000. C. In 2002.
12. Who is the girl going to meet?
A. Her sister. B. Her uncle. C. Her parents.
13. Whose pencil is this?
A. Kate’s. B. May’s. C. Jane’s.
14. Where does the man want to go?
A. The supermarket. B. The bank. C. The post office.
15. Who does the girl buy the sweater for?
A. Her mother. B. Her father. C. Her brother.
16. What colour does she want?
A. Yellow. B. Red. C. Blue.
17. How much is the sweater?
A. 50 yuan. B. 80 yuan. C. 100 yuan.
18. When will they go to the old people’s homes?
A. This Monday. B. This Friday. C. This Saturday.
19. What can they do to help the old people?
A. Do some cooking. B. Go for a walk with them. C. Do some cleaning.
20. How will they go there?
A. By bike. B. By bus. C. On foot.
21. Tianjin is beautiful city in north of China.
A. a；a B. a；the C. the；不填 D.不填；the
22. I can’t find my ticket. I think I have lost .
A. it B. one C. at D. on
23. You can buy almost everything the Internet, and it’s very easy.
A. into B. for C. at D. on
24. Don’t any more time, or he will miss the meeting.
A. save B. trust C. waste D. love
25. Li Ming will be . His parents are going to have a party for birthday.
A. sixteen; sixteenth B. sixteenth; sixteenth
C. sixteen; sixteen D. sixteenth; sixteen
26. Every year many foreign friends come to see the of Tianjin, such as Tianjin Eye and Haihe River.
A. concerts B. plays C. cartoons D. sights
27. My mother dinner when I got home yesterday.
A. has cooked B. was cooking C. will cook D. cooks
28. A journey by train is than by coach.
A. more relaxing B. relaxing
C. most relaxing D. the most relaxing
29. I wanted to see the Beijing Opera, so Lingling offered me to watch an opera.
A. took B. takes C. to take D. taking
30. Peter will you the building and you can meet everyone.
A. lend; to B. show; around C. compare; with D. brush; off
31. Tom fell off his bike, and his hand was hurt .
A. quietly B. carefully C. slowly D. badly
32. ---I tried to pass the driving test, but I failed.
--- . Good luck to you next time.
A. That’s great B. It’s interesting C. That’s a pity D. Glad to hear that
33. My family always go somewhere interesting the holiday begins.
A. as soon as B. so C. so that D. even though
34. ---What a nice watch! How long you it?
--- For just two weeks.
A. will; buy B. have; had C. were; having D. did;buy
35. Paper first about 2000 years ago in China.
A. is; creating B. is; created C. has; created D. was; created
36. ---Would you like to try some pizza?
---Yes, please. It lovely and nice.
A. sounds; sees B. hears; turns
C. looks; smells D. sounds; watches
37. ---Mum, I play football this afternoon?
---Sure, but you finish your homework first.
A. may; could B. can; must C. can; mustn’t D. may; can’t
38. You’d better not ride with your friends in the street. It’s dangerous.
A. side by side B. as a result C. as well as D. by the way
39. ---Could you tell me you’ll go to Paris?
A. why B. where C. when D. how
40. ---Hi, Diana, how was your summer holiday?
--- ! I enjoyed myself in the sea very much.
A. Good idea B. Wait a minute
C. That’s too bad D. Pretty good
My best friend, Connie, is two years older than me. We spend a lot of time together.
Connie has long dark brown hair and her eyes are big and round. People say she is 41 and looks like a doll. When we go out, people often 42 that I am older than her because she is shorter and slimmer (苗条的).
Connie is positive（乐观的）even when things go 43 . Last week she got her examination 44 , which were not very good. I thought she was going to be 45 . Instead, she simply decided to do better the next time. Then, every day after class, 46 teachers are free in their offices, she will ask them for help.
Connie gets on well with others. Everyone in my family 47 her, even my younger brother. When you hear her laugh, you will naturally（自然地）laugh 48 . When I feel unhappy, I will talk to Connie and she will make me feel 49 .
I think my 50 with Connie is very valuable, and I hope we will always be best friends.
41. A. crazy B. beautiful C. lazy D. ugly
42. A. think B. hope C. suggest D. ask
43. A. wrong B. welcome C. important D. interesting
44. A. lessons B. symbols C. novels D. results
45. A. stupid B. interested C. sad D. glad
46. A. although B. if C. before D. even though
47. A. sees B. likes C. wakes D. catches
48. A. suddenly B. early C. recently D. together
49. A. better B. angrier C. busier D. heavier
50. A. purpose B. opinion C. friendship D. habit
Our new neighbours are the Browns. They have two children, a boy and a girl. The boy is Jack and the girl is Alice. Jack is 11, and he is one year older than me. Alice and my sister Nancy are 8 years old.
At weekends, Nancy and I like to go to play with Alice and Jack. Both Jack and I really enjoy playing computer games. Sometimes the girls join us, but the games they enjoy are different from the ones we like.
There is a big park near our house. Sometimes, when the weather is fine, the four of us will go for bike rides there. We often stop at the huge playground to have some fun. Jack and I like to play basketball, but the girls prefer to sing and dance.
Our families often have dinner together. On some days, they come over to our house and on other days, we go over to theirs. Mr Brown and his wife cook really well.
Nancy and I are very glad to have the Browns next door. It’s great to have friends living so near.
51. Who are the writer’s new neighbours?
A. A family of three. B. The Browns.
C. Jack and Nancy. D. Alice and Nancy.
52. How old is Alice?
A. 8 B. 9 C. 10 D. 11
53. The girls prefer to ______ at the playground in the park.
A. listen to music B. play basketball
C. sing and dance D. play computer games
54. Where do the two families have dinner together?
A. At a park nearby. B. At a restaurant.
C. In a forest. D. At their houses.
55. The writer thinks it’s ______ to be friends with the new neighbours.
A. boring B. great C. difficul D. safe
Do you know that in some parts of the world, people build temporary（暂时的）hotels made of snow and blocks（大块）of ice? These are known as ice hotels.
Unlike usual hotels, all the rooms in the ice hotels are made of ice. In some ice hotels, even the glasses for drinks are made of ice blocks. So they only serve cold drinks. Also, hot food is not served in the ice hotels, but guests can eat hot food at places nearby.
To keep warm, guests sleep in comfortable sleeping bags on ice blocks that are covered by mattresses（床垫）and reindeer skins（驯鹿皮）.
There are some places in the ice hotels that are heated, such as the bathrooms. This is because, even though it is not as cold in the ice hotels as it is outdoors（在户外）, indoor temperatures are still very low.
Perhaps the most interesting thing about the ice hotels is that they are rebuilt every year. They can be used only during the winter months. The ice hotels melt（融化）away when spring arrives. The ice blocks used to build these hotels are from nearby rivers. So, when the ice hotels melt away, they melt back into the rivers.
56. According to the passage, ice hotels ______.
A. are found everywhere B. do business in summer
C. are made of glass D. are made of snow and ice
57. Which of the following about the ice hotels is true?
A. They are just like usual hotels. B. The glasses are made of wood.
C. They serve cold drinks. D. The rooms are made of bamboo.
58. You can’t see ______ in the ice hotels.
A. hot food B. reindeer skins
C. sleeping bag D. mattresses
59. Why are bathrooms heated in the ice hotels?
A. Guests want to eat in them. B. Indoor temperature are very low.
C. Guests ask the hotels to do that. D. It is as cold indoors as it is outdoors.
60. What happens to the ice hotels in spring?
A. They melt away. B. They are rebuilt.
C. They are repaired. D. They need more ice.
Many people travel to different places in the world by air. Usually it takes a long time, perhaps half a day, for passengers to stay in the plan. So airlines（航空公司）offer passengers food. But it is common that they feel bad about food taste. Do you agree?
To solve this problem, airlines try hard to improve their food. They would like to do so because they don’t want to lose customers.
However, according to scientific research, part of the reason why plane food tastes bad is that at high altitude（海拔）we can not taste things as well as we do on the ground. Also scientists have found that our noses become very dry even before a plane takes off. As the plane moves up, the change in air pressure（气压）reduces one third of the sensibility（感觉）of our taste buds（味蕾）. So our taste buds become senseless. The sad face, however, is that our noses don’t know it.
All of these help explain why food on the plane tastes so bad. They also help explain why airlines choose to offer passengers salty and spicy（辛辣的）food. Without doing so, the food would be tasteless.
Now there are many researches on this. According to one of them, some volunteers are asked to lie with their feet higher than their heads for weeks. And scientists write down their feelings about food taste.
Though scientists try their best, it is not as easy as they thought. Because they can’t deal with the special environment successfully, such as the change in air pressure, making food taste good is still hard for them.
61. In Paragraph 2, “this problem” means ______.
A. passengers stay long in the plane B. food on the plane tastes bad
C. passengers have no food to eat D. food on the plane is expensive
62. What do airlines do to solve this problem?
A. Get more customers. B. Offer more food.
C. Improve their food. D. Reduce the ticket price.
63. As the plane moves up, the change in air pressure reduces of the sensibility of our taste buds.
A. half B. one third C. one fourth D. one fifth
64. Why do scientists feel it hard to made food on the plane taste good?
A. The volunteers don’t know about food taste.
B. The volunteers don’t understand them.
C. They can’t find enough volunteers.
D. They can’t deal with the special environment successfully.
65. What is the best title of the passage?
A. Taste of Airplane Food B. Airplane Travel
C. Scientific Research on Noses D. The Change in Air Pressure
A. I usually play computer games late at night.
B. T want to buy some music CDs.
C. What’s wrong with me?
D. Where do you work?
E. Stand up and do some exercise from time to time.
F. Well, I’ve got a pain in my back.
G. Do you have breakfast?
A: Can I help you?
A: How long have you been like this?
B: Since two weeks ago.
A: Let me have a look. 67
B: I work in an office.
A: Do you play computer games?
B: Yes, a lot. 68
A: Mm, that’s it.
A: Nothing serious. You spend too much time in front of the computer.
B: What can I do?
A: 70 Don’t play computer games too much.
B: OK, I’ll take your advice. Thank you.
Please _________ __________ your homework tomorrow.
His words didn’t ________ _________.
The woman _________ _________ him is my aunt Liz.
The TV was on, but Mary wasn’t _______ _________ to it.
I think we all need to help animals live ________ __________.
Steve Jobs was born on 24th February 1955 in San Francisco, California. As a child, he often worked with his father or electronics.
In high school, he met Bill Fernandez and Steve Wozniak(or “Woz”). Woz and Bill showed Jobs a computer board that they were building at the time. Jobs was very interested in it.
After high school, Jobs went to one of the best colleges in Oregon. However, he dropped out only after a few months. In the meantime, Woz worked for Hewlett-Packard, but found time to build his own computer. When Jobs saw what Woz had done, he could imagine that people would need it very much.
Together, they set up a company called Apple. Apple Computer became a big success, and this made Jobs a rich man. Unfortuantely, Jobs’s personality(性格) made him very difficult to work with. He left Apple to set up another company. Soon, Apple started to do badly. Jobs returned to Apple and helped make the company successful again.
Back at Apple, Jobs was responsible (负责) for the development of the iMac, iTunes, iPod, iPhone and iPad.
In 2003, Jobs got very ill and died on 5th October 2011.
76. When Jobs was in high school, Woz and Bill showed him _______ that they were building.
77. When Woz worked for Hewlett-Packard, he found time to _______.
78. Jobs and Woz set up _________ called Apple.
79. Jobs left Apple because he _________.
80. In 2003, Jobs _________ and died on 5th October 2011.
If you pay a visit to Liu Hasheng's restaurant in Harbin, you will find 18 robots there. They are ready to serve you and make sure that your dining e___ 81 is perfect. After the visit, you can tell others that the robots serving customers isn't a dream any more.
It's wonderful to see h_____ 82 the 18 robots work in the restaurant. The wonder s____ __83 when you walk in. You'll see a robot come up and say, "Earth person, hello! Welcome to the Robot Restaurant." When you have ordered your m____ __84 , the robots in the kitchen begin to do the cooking. After the food is p_____ _85 , a robot waiter will glide (滑行) out of the kitchen to serve you with the meal you've ordered. And as customers enjoy their d____ __86 food, a robot sings lovely songs for them.
You may ask, "Where did all these robots come from?" Liu said they were designed (设计) and m_____ _87 by the Harbin Haohai Robot Company. Liu said he invested (投资) 5 million yuan in the restaurant, with each robot costing 200,000 yuan to 300,000 yuan. And the w___ __88 robot team is managed by the workers in the computer room.
After a busy day, all the robots will go for a "meal", which is e_____ _89 . After 5 hours, the robots can continue their work for a day. The restaurant now provides a menu with more than 30 dishes (菜肴), and the average (平均) cost for a dinner is a___ ___90 40 to 50 yuan. Do you want to go and have a try in this restaurant?
参考词汇：乞丐 begger 感动 be moved
（1）词数：80 ~ 100个。
On a cold morning, while I was
1. A 2. B 3. C 4. A 5. A 6. B 7. C 8. A 9. B 10. A
11. B 12. B 13. C 14. C 15. A 16. B 17. C 18. C 19. C 20. B
21. B 21. A 23. D 24. C 25. A 26. D 27. B 28. A 29. C 30. B
31. D 32. C 33. A 34. B 35. D 36. C 37. B 38. A 39. C 40. D
41. B 42. A 43. A 44. D 45. C 46. B 47. B 48. D 49. A 50. C
51. B 52. A 53. C 54. D 55. B 56. D 57. C 58. A 59. B 60. A
61. B 62. C 63. B 64. D 65. A
66. F 67.D 68. A 69. C 70. E
71. hand in 72. make sense 73. next to 74. paying attention 75. in peace
76. a computer board 77. build his own computer 78. a company
79. was very difficult to work with 80. got very ill
81. experience 82. how 83. starts 84. meal 85. prepared
86. delicious 87. made 88. whole/winderful 89.electricity 90. about