1. A. look B. knock C. cook
2. A. dream B. cream C. team
3. A. ticket B. pocket C. jacket
4. A. teach B. catch C. search
5.A. put up B. turn up C. pick up
6. Which animal does the woman want to see?
A. B. C.
7. What will the woman probably use to eat noodles?
A. B. C.
8. What place does the woman want to find?
A. B. C.
9. How will the man go to Beijing?
A. B. C.
10. What does Peter usually do after school?
A. B. C.
11. What does Dad want Julie to do?
A. Forget the test.
B. Go to sleep.
C. Study math.
12. Why is Mary worried these days?
A. Because she has much work.
B. Because she has lost some money.
C. Because she is putting on weight.
13. What does Jessica think of the Chinese song?
A. The music is nice.
B. The words are great.
C. The song is short.
14. Where does the conversation probably take place?
A. In a bank.
B. In a hotel.
C. In a hospital.
15. How soon will the concert begin?
A. In 10 minutes.
B. In 20 minutes.
C. In 30 minutes.
16. What will Lisa do for her father?
A. Make a cake.
B. But a T-shirt.
C. Order some flowers.
17. What is the relationship between the speakers?
A. Teacher and student.
B. Brother and sister.
C. Boss and secretary.
18. When did Lucy go to the old people’s home?
A. Last weekend.
B. Last month.
C. Last year.
19. What did Lucy and Laura take there?
A. Milk and books.
B. Milk and clothes.
C. Books and clothes.
20. Who played erhu then?
C. Grandpa Li.
21. Who is Tony living with?
A. His classmates.
B. His uncle.
C. His parents.
22. What is Tony doing in Paris?
A. Learning the piano.
B. Working in a company.
C. Traveling with friends.
23. How long has Tony studied there?
A. For three months.
B. For two months.
C. For one month.
24. Why is Tony’s family going to the town?
A. To visit his teachers.
B. To see his grandparents.
C. To find his relatives.
25. What will Tony do for his relatives?
A. Cook a big dinner.
B. Take some photos.
C. Play a piece of music.
Our Summer Camp
When On July 5th
Where A 26 mountain village
Who Stay with the 27
What In the morning, we’ll learn to 28 animals from the local people.
In the afternoon, we’ll 29 about the river.
In the evening, we’ll enjoy the bright 30 .
31. －May I use your computer, Mr. Blace?
－______. I will use my iPad instead.
A. Go ahead B. Thank you C. Sorry, you can’t D. I’m afraid not
32. －What is the ______ of your excellent spoken English?
－Practice makes perfect!
A. result B. influence C. duty D. secret
33. －The fridges are on sale in the supermarket today.
－Really? Let’s go and buy ______ for our new kitchen.
A. one B. it C. that D. them
34. －I’m afraid I might forget to buy the bread after work.
－Don’t worry. I will ______ you then.
A. notice B. allow C. remind D. promise
35. Before the sun ______, we need to get to the top of the mountain.
A. set B. sets C. is setting D. will set
36. Our class are much sure to win the basketball game ______ Class Three.
A. of B. in C. against D. from
37. Some animals can ______ the color around to protect themselves.
A. take on B. give up C. put away D. see off
38. －May I watch TV, Dad?
－When your homework is finished, you ______.
A. should B. can C. must D. need
39. －I wonder ______ Jane gets on so well with her classmates.
－Because she always cares much about others.
A. whether B. how C. when D. why
40. The speaker showed some ______ examples to make the science report easy to understand.
A. awful B. stupid C. proper D. thick
41. －Will you go to the picnic this Saturday?
－I’d like to, ______ I’ll have to help look after my baby sister.
A. but B. or C. and D. so
42. Little Jack has learned to do lots of things on his own, ______ he is only four years old.
A. if B. though C. for D. since
43. Yuan Longping is ______ regarded as the greatest scientist in rice planting.
A. suddenly B. patiently C. hardly D. generally
44. The weatherman says a rain shower ______ this afternoon in the south.
A. expects B. expected C. is expected D. was expected
45. －It’s said that shopping online is safe.
－______. You’d better be careful.
A. I agree B. That depends C. I think so D. No problem
When the Spring Festival falls, red flowers bloom(盛开) on the windows of my home. Of course, these are not 46 flowers. But in the cold of 47 , these wonderful flowers bring warmth to us. They are made of paper by my 48 , who is now aged 70. with a few cuts, she 49 a piece of paper into a beautiful work of art.
When my grandma was considered clumsy(笨拙的) in the 50 . But on a cold winter night, she saw some beautiful red paper 51 on her new neighbor’s windows. She was so interested in it and decided to 52 from her neighbor. Tons of paper was wasted, and her fingers were cut many times. But she 53 practicing. It took 10 years 54 my grandma could make paper art skillfully(娴熟地). The red flowers, blooming like hurning fire, light up her world. Now, everyone in the village 55 her.
My grandma’s story has shown me what it takes to realize one’s dream.
46. A. nice B. real C. full D. sweet
47. A. spring B. summer C. autumn D. winter
48. A. sister B. aunt C. mother D. grandma
49. A. changes B. spreads C. places D. burns
50. A. city B. town C. village D. block
51. A. art B. money C. walls D. books
52. A. buy B. steal C. learn D. borrow
53. A. ended up B. kept on C. put off D. thought about
54. A. before B. after C. while D. since
55. A. serves B. pardons C. respects D. warns
As a foreigner, it’s hard for me to tell what Chinese people are like. But my 56 in Beijing said something.
A couple of weeks ago, I went to buy four big suitcases(行李箱) for travel. 57 I was going down the street, it suddenly thanked him and rushed to a 60 nearby to buy my suitcases.
If you’ve ever tried to push four big suitcases by yourself, you may understand my 61 . I looked silly, for the suitcases were dancing wildly across the floor. Then I got a 62 on the shoulder. It was the seller. He signed that I should wait. A few minutes later, he 63 in a car, and put the suitcases inside. Then we went driving 64 along the road to my home. I offered him some money, but he 65 . In broken English he said, “Feel gond ... help you.”
Now, you can see Chinese people are always ready to help you.
56. A. friend B. teacher C. invention D. experience
57. A. If B. As C. Although D. Because
58. A. found B. bought C. made D. offered
59. A. harder B. lighter C. thicker D. faster
60. A. store B. hall C. lab D. school
61. A. language B. sentence C. situation D. advantage
62. A. wing B. coin C. searf D. touch
63. A. lay down B. drove up C. fell behind D. went away
64. A. happily B. lazily C. bravely D. poorly
65. A. missed B. nodded C. refused D. failed
A: Hi, Alice. 66
B: Yeah, I’d like to do some traveling.
B: Not yet.
A: Do you want to travel in big cities?
A: How about Huangshan Mountain?
A: Right. You can see In China, it’s considered to be the king of all the mountains.
B: 70 special pines(松树), rockes and clouds. You can enjoy hot springs as well.
B: Great! Thank you.
A. Glad to help you.
B. What else can we enjoy?
C. Is it worth traveling there?
D. Have you decided where to go?
E. Then it must have something special.
F. I don’t think it fun to travel in big cities.
G. Do you have any plan for the summer holiday?
Children’s Games in Ancient China
During ancient times, children didn’t have much to enjoy themselves. However, they came up with interesting games to play in their childhood.
Kicking stone balls
During the Qing Dynasty, kicking a stone ball around was a popular game in the northern part of China, and it was often played in winter to keep warm.
Hide-and-seek is a traditional game for children, popular around the nation. There are two ways to play: covering a child’s eyes while other kids run around to tease(戏弄) him or, more commonly, others hide and one child must try to find them.
Kites have quite a long history. The earliest kites were made of wood, instead of paper. The three most famous lites are the Beijing kite, Tianjin kite and Weifang kite. Each has its own feature. For example, the hird-shaped kite with long wings is a special kind of the Beijing kite.
Watching shadow plays(皮影戏)
The clusest thing to watching a film during ancient times was going to see a shadow play. The artists control puppets(木偶) behind the screen and tell stories to the music.
71. According to the text, the game of kicking a stone ball was ______.
A. played in summer
B. like flying kites
C. invented in Beijing
D. popular in North China
72. How is hide-and-seek usually played?
A. One plays and others watch.
B. Others laugh and one must cry.
C. Others hide and one tries to find.
D. One runs and others try to catch.
73. What does the underlined word “feature” mean in the text?
74. Which ancient game is like watching a film?
A. Kicking stone balls.
B. Flying kites.
C. Playing hide-and-seek.
D. Watching shadow plays.
Job interviews can be very different from country. An interviewer’s “body language” and questions, and the from of an interview are not the same around the world.
If you’re at a job interview in Japan, don’t look directly into the eyes of the interviewer. It is considered impolite. But if you’re at an interview in the US, you should make eye contact(交流) with the interviewer. If you don’t, the interviewer may think you are not sure about your ability.
In the US and some other countries, interviewers aren’t supposed t ask questions about family and personal information. In most countries, however, personal questions are very common during job interviews.
In Germany, your interview might begin with a very short conversation followed by a formal(正式的) interview. In Mexico and many other countries, the whole interview might not be formal.
75. In Japan, looking directly into the eyes of the interviewer is ______.
76. What is suggested at an interview in the US according to the text?
A. Sitting by the interviewer.
B. Making eye contact.
C. Talking about family background.
D. Asking personal information.
77. In ______, a short talk usually begins before a formal interview.
B. the US
78. In which part of a magazine can we read the text?
It’s a cold, grey Sunday afternoon in March. The British are all working in their gardens. They’re digging, cutting leaves and planting new seeds(种子). By summer, their gardens will the full of bright colours.
The British love their gardens. A British newspaper recently asked people for their opinions about them. Around 70% of the people felt it was important to spend time in the garden, and over 50% of these described gardening as the most enjoyable thing they ever did.
Only one in ten houses in Britain do not have a garden. People who live in houses without gardens often rent(租用) land from the government.
At first, only very rich people had gardens. You can still see the gardens around houses with a long history, such as Chatsworth House or Castle Howard. In the early twentieth century, however, gardening became a hobby. People bought different kinds of seeds and plants for their gardens. Although roses, sunflowers and tomatoes are often grown in British gardens, they originally(起初) grew wild in other countries.
Every year, there are competitions for the largest vegetables, but don’t expect to win: Britain’s biggest carrot is almost six meters long.
79. In summer, British gardens are often ______.
A. full of people digging there
B. colorful with different plants
C. too hot for people to work there
D. covered with grey leaves and plants
80. A recent survey showed that ______ of the British felt it important to do some gardening.
A. around 70%
B. over 50%
C. only 20%
D. about 10%
81. We can infer from Paragraph 4 that ______.
A. seeds were provided for free
B. roses were first grown in Britain
C. gardening is a hubby in the world
D. the owner of Chatsworth House was rich
82. What does the writer mean by the underlined sentence?
A. It is easy to grow big vegetables.
B. It is hard to win the competition.
C. The carrot is much easier to grow.
D. The carrot is his favorite vegetable.
Would you like to live in a city where buildings turn the lights off for you, and self-driving cars will find the nearest parking space themselves? Although it might sound a little far from you, living in a “smart” city like this could happen sooner than you think.
Great changes have taken place in towns that we have lived in for centuries, while completely new cities are being built. One such place is the city of Songdo. Every home there will have a “telepresence” system(远程遥控系统)－ allowing users to control the heating and looks, take part in video meetings, and receive education, healthcare and government services. Around the city, escalators(自动扶梯) will only move when someone is on them, and offices and schools will all be connected to the system.
The great mind behind Songdo is from the company Cisco. In fact, technology companies around the world such as IBM, Siemens and Microsoft are already in the business.
About 75% of the world’s population will live in cities by 2050, so cities will need to be more modern to deal with the coming problems. “making cities smarter is one way out, and I think this will in turn make cities greener,” said Dan Hill, head of a research company.
83. According to the text, living in a “smart” city ______.
A. is not a green way
B. will be far from you
C. will soon become true
D. is completely impossible
84. What is Paragraph 2 mainly about?
A. A city of the future.
B. A meeting in Songdo.
C. A plan to build a house.
D. A report on public health.
85. Which company offers the great mind to build Songdo?
86. Dan Hill thinks that making cities smarter is one way to ______.
A. drive people out of cities
B. control the world’s population
C. develop his own company
D. solve the cities’ coming problems
87. Which of the following might be the best title for the text?
A. Future Education
B. Smart Cities.
C. Government Services.
D. Famous Companies.
Mr. Beynolds, my teacher, handed us a list of thoughts, and asked us to write a paper on one of those thoughts. I chose the topic “I wonder why things are the way they are.”
I wrote down all the questions that puzzled(困扰) me about life. I realized that many of them were hard to answer, and perhaps others could not be answered at all. When I handed in my paper, I was afraid that I might fail because I did not answer the questions.
The next day, Mr. Reynolds handed me the paper and asked me to read it for the class. The other students became quiet as I began to read my story:
Mum, why are the roses red? Why is the grass green and the sky blue? Why do I have to graduate(毕业)? Why do I have to grow up? Why do I have to be called “Grandma” on day? ...
Dad, why can’t I stay out until 12:00? Why do I miss my old friends? Why do I miss being at home? Why do you love me so much? ...
Mum, Dad, why did you have to leave me? I need you.
At the end of my story, I looked at Mr. Reynolds, and I saw a tear slowly coming down his face. Then I realized that life is not built on the answers we receive, but on the questions we asks.
88. Why was the writer afraid that she might fail? (不超过10个词)
89. What did the teacher ask the writer to do for the class? (不超过15个词)
90. What did the writer realize at the end of the story? (不超过15个词)
91. My grandparents are b (忙碌) making zongzi for the Dragon Boat Festival.
92. Everyone has a r (角色) to play in making our country more beautiful.
93. The little boy is always keeping his bedroom clean and t (整齐).
94. A good hoby a (增加) a lot of fun to our spare life.
95. Please think t (两次) before you hand in your paper.
某英文杂志社正面向九年级毕业生征文，请从以下要点中选择一至两个方面，并结合具体事例，用英语写一篇题为“Thank you, my teacher!”的短文参加此次活动。要点如下：
11-15 BCACB 16-20 ABAAC
31. [解析]情景交际题一 本题考查情景交际中的请求和应答场景。 根据.上下文可以选出答案。
A. Go ahead去吧,做吧。
B. Thank you谢谢你。
C. Sory, you can't 对不起,不行。
D. I'm afraid not恐怕不行。
[翻译] -我可以用你的电脑吗,布莱克先生? --用吧 ,我可以用我的iPad。本题难度较小。
32. [解析] 名词-本题考查名词的词义辨析,根据上下文可以得出要填的单词。
[翻译] --你口语这么好,秘诀是什么? - 孰能生巧!本题难度较小。
33. [解析] 代词-本题主要考察代词中it和one的区别。 it指的是上文中出现过的名词; one指的是与上文出现的名词同一类的事物。
C. remind 提醒
D. promise 承诺
[翻译] -- 我恐怕会忘记下班后买面包。
35. [解析]动词时态一本题考 查在时间状语从句中动词的时态原则:用-般现在时代替一般将来时,
36. [解析] 介词-本题考查介词的词义辨析。通过分析上下文，“和三班之间的篮球赛" ,可知答案为against。
37. [解析] 动词短语-
38. [解析]情态动词--本题考查情态动词表示许可的用法。可以通过下文中含义选出选项。对May ...提出的请求,肯定回答是Yes, you can.
[翻译] --爸爸,我能看电视吗? -- 当你作业做完了,你就可以看。
39. [解析] 宾语从句一本题考查宾语从句的连接词。 根据题目中答句: Becaus.....可以看出是在提问原因,所以用why提问。
[翻译] -- 我想知道为什么简跟她的同学相处得如此友好。
40. [解析] 形容词-本题考查形容词的词义辨析。根据题意即可得出答案。
41. [解析] 连词一本题考查连词。 可通过上下文的逻辑关系,得出正确答案。由于前后句意表示转折
[翻译] -这周六你想去野餐吗? - 我想去,但是我必须照看我的小妹妹。本题难度较小。
43. [解析] 副词-本题考查副词的词义辨析。
B. patiently 有耐心地
44. [解析]本题考查动词的语态和时态。从句中因为"a rain shower"做主语,可知应用被动语态,又因为"阵雨被预料”这件事发生在现在,所以用一般现在时。
45. [解析] 情景交际一本题考查情景交际中对别人表达观点的应答。通过下文"You'd better becareful"可知并不是完全肯定对方的观点,故答案为B。
[解析]根据第二段第二句话, "but on a cold winter nigh..."可判断季节为冬天，故选D。本题难度较小。
[解析]根据本句句意可知,“她将一张纸变成了一个美丽的艺术作品”A.改变B. 传播,延展C.放置D.燃烧,并且chang...into为固定搭配,表示".....变.... ,故选A。本题难度中等。
[解析]由第二段倒数第二行"everyone in the vllage..",.可知外祖母住在村庄。故选C,village.本题难度较小。
[解析]由上文可知外祖母学习了邻居的经验, leam from向...学习, 故选C。本题难度较小。
53. [考点] 动词词组辨析
[解析]根据句意可知，“当我走在街道上的时候,突然下起了大雨”。A.如果B. ....的时候C.虽然D.因为。故选B。本题难度较小。[答案] B
[解析]本题的关键是"but" , 根据上文,“我”想给销售员钱，但是他拒绝了。A."错过B.点头C.拒绝D.失败,故选C。本题难度中等。
66. [解析] 由下文B的回答"Yeah, I'd like to do some traveling."一“我想去旅游” ,可知A在提问暑假的安排。故选G。本题难度小。
67. [解析] 由下文B的回答"Notyet." 一“还没有。” 可知, A在询问是否决定好旅行的地方,故选D ,并且yet可以提示时态为现在完成时。本题难度适中。
68. [解析] 由上文A的提问"Do you want to travel in big cities?”一“你想去大城市旅游吗。”可知，B需要回答对于大城市的看法。故选F。本题难度小。
69. [解析] 由69空后的句子"Sure! In China, it's considered to be the king of all the mountains. " ,“当然，在中国它被视为所有山当中的泰斗。”,可知B在询问去黄山玩是否值得。故选C。本题难度小。 mm中学C
70. [解析] 由于70空后面的"special pines, rocks and clouds"，用于回答上面提及的"something special" ,即”特别之处”,故选E。本题难度小。
71. [考点] 细节题。
[解析]题干的意思是"根据文章,询问的是kicking a stone ball的区域在哪”,根据第一个表格定位到关键词"in the northern part of China" ,故选D。本题难度较小。[答案] D
72. [考点]细节题。 [解析]题干的意思是“捉迷藏通常是怎么玩”，根据Hide-and-seek定位在文中第二个表格第二行"Others hide and one child must try to find them"，故选C。本题难度较小。
73. [考点] 词义猜测题。
[解析]题干的意思是“文中划线单词feature含义是什么”,根据文中第三三个表格中第二-行"For example, the bird-shaped kite with long wings is a special kind of the Beiing kite" ,推断出每个风筝都有自己的特征。故选A。本题难度中等。
74. [考点] 细节题。
[解析]题干的意思是“古代的哪一款游戏看上去最像看电影”,根据题干"watching a film"定位到文中第四个表格第一行"The closest thing to watching a flm during ancient times was goingto see a shadow play" ,故选D。本题难度较小。
[解析]此题题干关键词是"Japan" 和"looking directly into the eyes of the interview" ,根据这两个关键词定位到第二段的第一行的"It is considered impolite" ,得出这种行为是impolite。本题难度较小。
[解析]题干关键词"is suggested"和" at an interview in the US"得知问的是在美国面试过程中什么是被建议的,根据题干关键词定位到第二_段第一行"If you're at an interview in the US, you
should make eye contact (交流) with the interviewer" ，得知在美国面试时,我们应该和面试官进行眼神交流。本题难度中等。
77. [考点] 细节题。
[解析]题干关键词"a short talk usually begins"和"before a formal interview"得知问的是在哪里正式面试之前通常会有一一个短的谈话,根据题干关键词定位到第四段第一行"In Germany,
your interview might begin with a very short conversation followed by a formal (正式的)interview."得知答案是Germany。本题难度较小。
78. [考点] 主旨大意题。
79. [考点] 细节题。
[解析]根据summer定位到首段最后一句,根据后面"By summer, their gardens will be full of bright
[解析]根据选项,选择的是数字,答案很容易定位。根据数字和题干关键词important ,定位到第二段第三句"Around 70% of the people felt it was important to spend time in the garden" ,可知答案是70% ,选A。本题难度较小。
81. [考点] 推理判断题。
[解析]根据题干中的Paragraph 4 ,定位到第四段。根据首句"At first, only very rich people had gardens. You can still see the gardens around houses with a long history, such as Chatsworth House or Castle Howard" ,可知最初只有有钱人有菜园, 举的例子有ChatsworthHouse ,由此推断, Chatsworth House的主人很有钱,故选D。本题难度中等。
82. [考点] 句意猜测题。
[解析]划线部分前面有一句"but don't expect to win"。后面有冒号，起解释作用，因此划线部分的意思和冒号前的句意是一致的,由此推断赢得比赛比较难，故选B。本题难度较小。
83. [考点] 细节题。
[解析]题干的意思是“根据本文,住在一个智能城市是______,根据“smart"定位到第一段第二行，根据“... living in a 'smart' city like this could happen sooner than you think"可知,选C，住在像这样的一个“智能”城市,可能会比你认为的更快发生。本题难度较小。
84. [考点] 主旨题。
[解析]题干的意思是"第二段主要是关于什么的" ,根据“题千"” 定位到第二段第一-行开始"Great changes have taken plac.... One such place is the city of Songdo..可知第二段主要描述了未来的一个城市，故选择A。本题难度中等。
[解析]题干的意思是“哪个公司为建造Songdo提供了非常好的想法”,根据mind和Songdo定位到第三段第一行第一 句"The great mind behind Songdo is from the company Cisco”可知选A。本题难度较小。
86. [考点] 细节题。
[解析]题干的意思是"Dan Hill 认为把城市变得智能是一种好的方法” ,根据"Dan Hill“定位到最后一段第二行, "Making cities smarter is one way out, and I think this will in turn makecities greener"然后再定位到第一行，“About 75% of the world's population will live in cities by 2050, so cities will need to be more modern to deal with the coming problems." ,所以选择D。本题难度中等。
87. [考点] 主旨题。
[解析]题干的意思是“哪个是文章的最佳标题”,文章第一段"Would you like to live in a city where buildings turn the lights off for you, and self-driving cars will find the nearest parking ... than you think" ,并且全文整体描述了智能城市,故选B。本题难度中等。
[文章大意]本文是一篇记叙文。 作者通过讲述- -次初中时期的经历，探讨了对于生命疑问的思考。
88. [考点] 细节题。
[解析]题干的意思是:”为什么作者害怕她可能会失败”,其中关键词是: be afraid ,可以直接定位到第二段最后一句"I was afraid that | might fail because I did not answer the questions" ,意为“我害怕我可能会失败,因为我不能回答这些问题”。本题难度较小。
[案] Because she did not answer the questions (she wrote down).
89. [考点] 细节题。
[解析]题干的意思是:“老师让作者为全班同学做什么”,关键词是: ask the writer to do ,可以直
接定位到第三段第一-句 "Mr. Reynolds handed me the paper and asked me to read it for the
class" , 意为"Mr. Reynolds把作文递给我并要求我为全班同学读我的作文”。本题难度较小。
[案] The teacher asked her to read her paper for the class. / To read her paper for the class.
90. [考点] 主旨题。
[解析]题干的意思是:”在故事的结尾,作者明白了什么”，题干的关键词是: realize ,直接定位到文章最后一段的最后一句"Then I realized that life is not built on the answers we receive, but on the questions we ask." ,意为"就在那时,我明白了，生活并不基于我们得到的答案,而是基于我们提出的问题”。本题难度中等。
[案] The writer realized that life is built on the questions we ask. 1 Life is not built on the
answers we receive, but on the questions we ask.
评分标准: 71~90题每小题2分。( 88~90题意思对即可酌情给分。)
One possible version:
I'd like to say thanks to my English teacher, Miss Li, because she's helped me a lot.
Once,I failed my English exam. When she found I was very worried, she encouraged me to study
harder and promised to help me. After that,I turned to her for help every time | had questions. She was
always patient to make me understand every single question. With her help, I've had enough courage to
face difficulties and made much progress in English.
Thank you, my dear teacher! The love and support from you will be with me forever.