莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om Unit1
1. These visitors are from Germany. They are G_________.
2. I’m very s_________ to hear the bad news.
3. He likes t_________ music very much. She doesn’t like traditional music, does she?
4. Beethoven’s music is beautiful and d_________.
5. My friends like playing football after school. They are all football f_________.
1. Lingling is a _________ (live) girl.
2. They’re listening to _________ (west) classical music.
3. Sometimes people close their eyes to listen to _________ (class) music.
4. He wants to be a _________ (music) when he grows up.
5. We know Strauss was born in the capital of _________ (Austrian).
6. Don’t be _________ (noise). The baby is sleeping now.
1. My grandfather often goes to the theatre because he likes ______ ___ (传统的京剧).
2. Xian Xinghai is one of ________________ (伟大的作曲家) ever.
3. These _____________ (西方的古典音乐) are very popular around the world.
4. What _________________ (究竟) are you talking about?
5. You’ve _______________ (听说) Beethoven, haven’t you?
6. He likes __________________ (听流行音乐) very much, doesn’t he?
1. He is good at playing _________ piano?
A. a B. an C. / D. the
2. Do you know it is a novel _________ Lu Xun?
A. with B. of C. by D. in
3. This river _________ the city.
A. runs through B. through C. walk across D. across
4. I believe that he _________ to pass the examination.
A. sure B. is sure C. can sure D. must sure
5. Have you _________ a Chinese composer named Nie Er?
A. hear of B. hear about C. heard after D. heard of
I. 1. Germans 2. sad 3. traditional 4. dramatic 5. fans
II. 1. lively 2. western 3. classical 4. musician 5. Austria 6. noisy
III. 1. traditional Beijing Opera 2. the great composers 3. western classical music 4. on earth 5. heard of 6. listening to pop music
IV. 1—5 DCABD
莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om