Review of Units 1-4
1. — Is this a ruler?
A. Yes, that is B. Yes, this is C. Yes, it is D. Yes, he is
2. — Do you want ___________ swimming with us, Jack?
A. to go B. going C. go D. goes
3. Here ___________ some new pens.
A. is B. are C. am D. be
4. Sorry, this sweater is too small ___________ me.
A. to B. for C. with D. or
5. Let’s ___________ our homework first.
A. do B. doing C. does D. to do
6. We usually do ___________ homework in the evening.
A. we B. one’s C. me D. our
7. — ___________ dress is this, Danny?
— It’s my dress.
A. Who B. Who’s C. Whose D. What
8. ___________ pants ___________ on my bed.
A. A pair of; are B. Pair of; is C. A pair of; is D. Pair of; are
9. My father likes listening ___________ English songs.
A. to B. at C. with D. in
10. Li Lei’s words make her ___________. Look! She’s laughing.
A. happy B. sad C. angry D. sick
11. — Would you like some milk or tea?
A. Yes, please B. No, I’m full C. Yes, I do D. Milk, please
12. How many ___________ are there on the table?
A. meat B. fish C. chicken D. apples
13. May I have some ___________, Tom?
A. bottle of coke B. bottles of coke C. bottle of cokes D. bottle of cokes
14. There ___________ little food in the fridge. Let’s go and buy some pears, carrots and cabbages.
A. is B. are C. has D. have
15. — We need ___________ books about Beijing Opera.
— Sorry. We don’t have ___________ now.
A. some; some B. any; some C. some; any D. any; any
I want to tell you something about food and drinks. 1 and fish 2 healthy food. Noodles and rice are 3 healthy food. Fruit and vegetables are healthy food, 4 hamburgers and candy are 5 food. Milk, water and juice are healthy 6 , but my favourite drink is Coke. It isn’t 7 healthy drink. So to be healthy, 8 some vegetables, fruit, rice, noodles, fish and meat. Drink some water, 9 and milk, but 10 drink too much Coke.
1. A. Meats B. Meat C. Beefs D. Chickens
2. A. are B. is C. be D. have
3. A. too B. also C. not D. no
4. A. and B. or C. but D. with
5. A. healthy B. unhealthy C. health D. unhealth
6. A. drinks B. foods C. foot D. food
7. A. the B. an C. a D. some
8. A. drink B. eat C. drinking D. tea
9. A. Coke B. meat C. juice D. juices
10. A. no B. too C. don’t D. do
It is a Sunday afternoon. Mary goes shopping with her mother. Her mother wants to buy some food for supper. Mary wants to buy a new skirt and some school things. They come to a shop.
“What does your shop sell?” Mary asks. “A lot of things.” The girl in the shop says, “You can buy food, drinks, clothes in our shop and school things, too.”
Mary and her mother get in. There are many people in the shop. Mary finds a nice white skirt.“How much is the skirt?” Mary asks the girl in the shop.
“It’s eighty yuan.” “That’s too dear. Can I find a cheap one?”
“What about the green one? It looks nice. And it’s only thirty yuan. ”
“OK, thanks a lot.” “You are welcome.”
After that, Mary buys some school things, too. Her mother buys a lot of food, like bread, cakes, meat and fish. They get home very late.
1. Mary goes to do shopping with her mother on ___________.
A. Saturday afternoon B. Saturday morning C. Sunday afternoon D. Sunday morning
2. Mary wants to buy a new skirt and ___________.
A. some food B. some clothes C. some school things D. some pictures
3. The white skirt is ___________.
A. 30 yuan B. 110 yuan C. 80 yuan D. 70 yuan
4. Mary buys a ___________ skirt.
A. white B. green C. red D. black
5. Mary’s mom buys a lot of ___________.
A. food B. clothes C. school clothes D. books
We have many teachers in our school, some of them are old and some of them are young.
Among these teachers, I like Mrs. Zhao best. She teaches us English. She is a great music lover. So she teaches us singing, drawing and dancing. She is very kind to us. When we are in class, Mrs. Zhao comes in and says “Good morning, boys and girls” to us. She then stands in front of the class and begins teaching our lessons. She always has a piece of chalk in her hand. She writes beautifully on the blackboard.
Mrs. Zhao has a daughter. She is in the same class with me. Mrs. Zhao and her daughter are very tall and strong. They are my good friends.
6. Who is the writer’s favorite teacher in the school?
7. What does Mrs. Zhao teach us?
8. What does she always have in her hand while she is teaching English?
9. Is Mrs. Zhao’s daughter in the same class with us?
10. What do Mrs. Zhao and her daughter look like?
Tom：Good morning, Lucy!
Lucy: Good morning, Tom.
Tom: Where do you have your breakfast, at home or in the restaurant?
Lucy: At home. What about you?
Tom: I have it at home, too.
Lucy: I have a piece of bread, a cup of tea, a banana and an orange. What about you?
Tom: I have some cakes, an egg, an apple and a glass of coffee for breakfast. And what do you have for lunch?
Lucy: A hamburger, a pear and a cup of tea.
Tom: I have some noodles, two oranges and a bottle of juice. And how about supper?
Lucy: Some vegetables, an egg and some porridge.
John: My supper is some fish, vegetables, rice and a pear.
Name Breakfast Lunch Supper
Tom 1 2 3
Lucy 4 a hamburger, a pear and a cup of tea 5
A: Good morning.
B: 1 What’s your name, please?
A: My name is Li Lin. 2 ?
B: I’m Wang Xin. Nice to meet you.
A: 3 . How are you today?
B: 4 , thanks. 5 ?
A: I’m fine, too. Your new pants are good.
B: 6 . The colour is my favorite.
A: 7 ?
B: They’re sixteen yuan. Oh, I’m hungry. 8 ?
A: I’m hungry, too. I want to eat. 9 .
B: OK. I’d like some dumplings. 10 ?
A: I’d like some bread.
A. Good morning
B. What would you like to eat
C. Nice to meet you, too
D. What’s your name
E. And you
F. How much are they
G. Are you hungry
H. I’m fine
I. Let’s go to a restaurant
J. Thank you
1. I cut my finger. My finger h_________.
2. I do my h_________ in the afternoon.
3. Would you like a g_________ of milk?
4. — May I b_________ your book?
— Yes, you can.
5. I r_________ like the rainbow very much.
6. Who can answer the _________(问题)？
7. Would you like some _________(蔬菜) soup?
8. We have _________(二十) desks in out classroom.
9. — Can I help you?
— Yes, I’d like to buy a _________(西瓜).
10. Look at the _________(围巾). They are nice.
1. There are three _________(box) on the desk.
2. How many _________(people) are there in your family?
3. The tree is about six _________(foot) tall.
4. — How do you feel?
— We _________(be) sad.
5. This is not _________(I) bike. It’s Mary’s.
1. It is one yuan for a hot dog. (对划线部分提问)
_________ _________ is it for one hot dog?
2. It’s a pink skirt. (变为一般疑问句)
_________ _________ a pink skirt?
3. I have five pencils. (对划线部分提问)
_________ _________ pencils do you have?
4. He is 1.5 meters tall. (对划线部分提问)
_________ _________ is he?
5. Are your shoes black? (用yellow连成选择疑问句)
Are your shoes black _________ _________?
2. A。 want to do sth. 意为“想要做某事”，是固定搭配。
5. A。let’s 后加动词原形。
6. D。do one’s homework意为“做家庭作业”，one’s代表一个形容词性物主代词，和主语we对应，应该用our。
8. C。a pair of pants意为“一条裤子”，谓语动词的单复数由pair决定。本句中pair是单数，所以谓语动词用单数is。
9. A。listen to English songs意为“听英文歌曲”。
12. D。how many后加名词的复数形式。
13. B。coke是不可数名词，“一瓶可乐”为“a bottle of coke”，变复数时，应该把bottle变为复数形式，根据题空前的some可知选B。
1. B。meat; beef和chicken都是不可数名词，没有复数形式。
4. C。hamburgers and candy都不是健康食品。所以联系上文内容，这里是转折关系。因此，本题选C。
5. B。hamburgers and candy都不是健康食品。因此，本题选B。
6. A。此题考查细节。题目空格前面的milk, water, juice都是饮品。因此本题选A。
8. B。空格后面的名词vegetables , fruit等都是食品而非饮品；同时可以联系下文的Drink some water…可知，本题选B。
9. C。通过阅读可知，此处空格与water, milk并列用，所以应为健康饮料。因此，本题选C。
1. C。根据文章第一句“It is a Sunday afternoon.”可知答案。
2. C。根据“Mary wants to buy a new skirt and some school things.”可知答案。
4. B。根据“What about the green one? It looks nice. And it’s only thirty yuan. ”可知答案。
5. A。根据“Her mother buys a lot of food, like bread, cakes, meat and fish.”可知答案。
6. Mrs. Zhao. 由原文中第二段的首句“Among these teachers, I like Mrs. Zhao best.”可知在这些老师中，我最喜欢Mrs. Zhao。因此，本题答语为Mrs. Zhao。
7. She teaches us English, singing, drawing and dancing.由原文中第二段的“She teaches us English. She is a great music lover. So she teaches us singing, drawing and dancing.”可知“她”教我们英语、唱歌、画画、跳舞。
8. A piece of chalk.由原文中第二段的倒数第二句话“She always has a piece of chalk in her hand.”可知，本题的答语为A piece of chalk.
9. Yes, she is.由原文第三段中的句子“She is in the same class with me.”可知她和我在同一个班。因此本题的答语是肯定的。
10. Tall and strong. 由原文第三段中的句子“Mrs. Zhao and her daughter are very tall and strong.”可知本题的答语。
1. some cakes, an egg, an apple and a glass of coffee
2. some noodles, two oranges and a bottle of juice
3. some fish, vegetables, rice and a pear
4. a piece of bread, a cup of tea, a banana and an orange
5. some vegetables, an egg and some porridge
1. A 2. D 3. C 4. H 5. E 6. J 7. F 8. G 9. I 10. B
1. hurts 2. homework 3. glass 4. borrow 5. really
6. question 7. vegetable 8. twenty 9. watermelon 10. scarves
1. boxes 2. people 3. feet 4. are 5. my
1. How much 2. Is it 3. How many 4. How tall 5. or yellow
I have a friend. His name is Mike. He is from Canada. He is in Beijing now. He is 1.6 meters tall. He has short brown hair. His eyes are big. He wears glasses. Mike likes blue best. He has many blue clothes. His favorite food is chicken. He usually has chicken for supper.