6. A. It's a ring. B. This is a case. C. That's a ruler.
7. A. It's yellow. B. It's my baseball. C. It's on the chair.
8. A. Yes, I am. B. No, it isn’t. C. Yes, they are.
9. A. My mother. B. My uncle. C. My cousin.
10. A. That sounds fun. B. It's a baseball. C. They're boys.
(三) 听对话，根据对话内容，判断下列句子正误，正确的用 “A”,表示，不正确的用“B”表示。对话读两遍。听对话前，你们有20秒种的时间阅读下列句子。
11. These pencils are Bob’s.
12. The blue pen is Bob’s.
13. This dictionary is Helen’s.
14. The green pen is not Helen’s.
15. The eraser is Anna’s.
16. There is "u", "s" and "e" in the word "use".
A. an, an, an B. a, an, a C. a, an, an D. an, a, an
17. "I" a word (单词)and a letter.
A. am B. are C. is D. be
A. F.H.I B. A.H.J C. B.F.C D. O.U.W
A. m n b p B. h i j p C. a d g k D. e h o p
A. O M N B. H O A C. F L K D. I K N
A. thing B. three C. thank D. that
A. white B. nice C. think D. find
23.当你在野外发生意外, 急需援救时, 你应该打出什么信号？
A. SOS B. UFO C.WTO D. USA
24. --- is that tall boy?
---He's my classmate.
A. What B. Where C. Whose D. Who
25. A set of keys________ on the table.
A. be B. are C. is D. am
26. --- is the pen?
--- It's black red.
A. What color; and B. How color; and
C. What color; or D. How color; or
What’s your phone number? Is this your pencil? It’s on the sofa.
A. ↘ ,↘ ,↘ B. ↘ ,↘ ,↗ C.↗ ,↗ ,↘ D. ↘,↗ ,↘
28. ---Is this your pen? ----No, it isn’t.
----______this dictionary? Is it yours?
---Oh, yes, it’s mine.
A. Excuse me B. What about C. what color D. How are
29. are my cousins, and is my brother.
A. This; that B. These; those C. Those; that D. That; this
30. Mom, I need some school things. Please them to school me.
A. take; to B. bring; for C. take; for D, bring; of
Look! This is a small room. There is a desk and a chair in it. In the wall there is a big window. The desk is beside the window. On the desk there are some books and a pencil box. The chair is in front of the desk. There are some CDs and a bag on it. The CDs are new. Whose room is it? It's Li Ping's. He's a good student.
31. Li Ping's room isn't big.
32. The chair is behind the desk.
33. The pencil box and the two balls are under the chair.
34. The CDs are old.
35. Li Ping is a boy and he's a good student.
Most English people have three names: a first name, a middle name and a family name. For example (例如), my full name(全名) is Ann Alan Green. Green is my family name. Ann is my first name and Alan is my middle name. Ann and Alan are my given names. People don’t use their middle names. So we can say Miss Green or Mrs. Green. But we can’t say Miss Ann or Mrs. Ann. It’s different from（与...不同）Chinese names. In China the first name is the family name and the last name is the given name.
36. In China, the first name is the ________.
A. given name B. family name C. middle name D. last name.
37. In English–speaking countries（说英语的国家）, the first name is the ________.
A. given name B. family name C. middle name D. last name.
38. In England（英格兰）, the last name is the ________.
A. given name B. family name C. middle name D. first name.
39. The boy’s name is John Alan King, you can say ________.
A. Mr. John B. Mr. Alan C. Mr. King D. Mr. John King
40. The teacher’s name is Mary Joan Read, you can say ________.
A. Miss Read B. Miss Mary C. Miss Joan D. Miss teacher
41．Lisa found ________.
A．a blue and white dog B．a black and white jacket C．a black schoolbag D．keys
42．If (如果) you find a school ID card, it may be ________.
A．Mike's B．Lisa's C．Tom's D．David's
43．Lily found a dog ________.
A．in the school B．at the school gate C．at home D．in the classroom
44．If you lost your keys, you may call a girl at ________ to find it.
A．496-3538 B．495-3539 C．456-1675 D．679-8871
45．You can see ________ lost notices on the board.
A．1 B．2 C．4 D．6
A. classes B. her C. It’s D. Their E. hers F. at
Li Ping is my friend. We're in the same class. She's twelve. Here's a picture of 46 family! Let's look 47 her father. The one behind the tree is a doctor. Her mother, the one in the red hat, is a Chinese teacher. Li Ping has two brothers. They are twins. 48 names are Da Ming and Xiao Ming. They have a cat. Its name is Mimi. 49 on the floor now. The twins are students, too. They are in different 50 . We all study hard at school. We're good friends.
A: Hi, Jill. 51
B: Let me see. Oh, it's a hat.
A. Is it your hat? B. What's that? C. Oh, yes, it is.
D. What color is your hat? E. Here you are.
B: No. My hat isn't red.
A: 5 3
B: Blue. Is it Mary's? Her hat is red.
A: Mary. Is this your hat?
B: Thank you.
56. Kate is _____________, but Gina is not.
57. Kate’s ____________ are in her schoolbag.
58. Gina’s books are ____________ –--- on her bed, on the sofa and under the chair.
59. The white model plane is ____________ the desk.
60. Linda Brown’s telephone number is ____________.
61. He _________________ (lose) the keys of his family.
62. The pencil isn’t Bob’s. It’s ___________(my).
63. This is my sister, and ___________(that) are my brothers.
64. Here_______________ (be) two apples for you.
65. Please ______________ (ask) Miss Read for help.
66. The red __________________ (box) are on the desk.
67. In the middle picture _______________ (be) my parents.
68. This is my _________________ (grandparents) room. It is nice.
69. These are English books.(变单数形式)
is English book..
71.Thank you for your help.(改为同义句)
for your help.
72. How are you? (作口语回答)
___________ ___________, ___________.
73. day; a; have; good;（连词成句）
___ ___ ！
Hi, I’m Mary Brown. I have three photos.
Look at the first one. Two girls are in it. They are my good friends Linda and Jane.
Who are they in this photo? These are my aunt and uncle. My uncle is my father’s brother. The two children(孩子) are their son Jack and their daughter Alice.
The last one is my family photo. This is my grandmother. She’s sixty years old. These are my parents. The boy is my brother Mike Brown. Who’s the girl? Ha, it’s me. I’m three years old in the photo.
74. The first one is a photo of Mary’s .
75. Jack is Mary’s ________.
76. Mike’s last name is ________.
77. You can see ________ people（人）in the last photo.
78. Jack and Mike are ________.
提示词：near在……附近 door门 like喜欢
Jim’s room文 章来